Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged

So I guess I do not check my sisters blog enough.. I guess I got tagged almost a week ago... so here you go.

All you have to do is go to your 6th picture album folder, pick the 6th picture and post it. After that, tag 4 friends.

This pictures was taken June '07 - Paige was almost two years old. We were at Jacobs Tee Ball practice in the Spanish Fork High School gym. Look at those eyes. Do they not say "What can I get into next?"














Now I am supposed to tag four people. I tag Rachael, Paige P., Traci & Monica.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Seriously? That would have to mean that I have my pictures neatly organized into folders...I'll do my best.

Freckles said...

Yeah I found you! Now you're on my link list too!

NaMa & Boppo said...

Hey, where are the pictures of those handsome parents of yours? Didn't they go to the pumpkin patch with their grandkids (and, oh, yes, you guys)? Are you biased against old folks?